Materials for Waffled Eggs:
- Waffle maker
- Knife and cutting board or shredder
- Utensil for mixing
- Mixing bowl
- Oil or Oil Spray
Fillings: Par Cooked Vegetables, cheese, cooked proteins
Goal for Waffled Eggs:
Texture: Slight crunch on the outer layer with a medium firmness on the inside.
Color: Golden brown.
Guide for Waffled Eggs:
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Crack eggs and add all ingredients together.
- Spray the waffle maker so it your mix doesn’t stick.
- Add mix to the waffle maker and spread evenly.
- Remove egg waffles from waffle maker when it becomes golden brown.
Try These Eggs With:
Chicken and Waffled Eggs.