Here’s our go to soy sauce marinade that we like to use for any protein. It’s savory, sweet, and garlicky – but you can change it depending on the ratios or even the type of soy sauce you use! Learn more about the soy sauce here or check out our “What the F is this?” Series video below!
Carlienne’s Favorite Soy Sauce Marinade
- Small Saucepot
- 1/4 Cup Korean Soy Sauce (Sempio 701)
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Tbs Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- Squeeze from half a lemon
- Heat the soy sauce and water in a small sauce pot. Add brown sugar and garlic and mix until dissolved.
- Take off the heat and add lemon juice. Give it all a mix and use to marinade any protein. The longer you marinade the stronger the flavor! Store in the fridge.
Tools Used To Make This Dish*
You can support our creations at no additional cost to you by using our affiliate links below. Much love!
Camera Gear List*
- Sony A7III
- Sony A7rIII
- Sony SEL2470GM Lens
- Sony SEL90M28G FE 90mm f/2.8-22
- Deity V-Mic D3
- Audio-Technica AT4040 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Blue Compass Premium Tube-Style Broadcast Boom Arm
- Sirui ET Series Tripod
- White Balance Card
*I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.