Try our very own super “green” citrus and sparkling tea cocktail made with lemongrass! Use our recipe guide to craft your own personal favorite by tweaking the ratios, testing various teas, and swapping out the liquor or the sparkling soda.
Carlienne’s Grass is Greener (Lemongrass) Cocktail
- 1.5oz Iichiko Shochu
- 1.5oz Lemongrass simple syrup
- 1/2C Green Tea
- 1/2C Sparkling soda, or to taste
- Squeeze of Lime
- To garnish: Lime peel twist, lemongrass stalk, mint sprig
- Mix shochu and lemongrass simple syrup in your cocktail glass.
- Add squeeze of lime, green tea and soda (you can top off your glass with soda).
- Gently place your ice and garnish and serve.
Camera Gear List*
You can support our creations at no additional cost to you by using our affiliate links below. Much love!
- Sony A7III
- Sony A7rIII
- Sony SEL2470GM Lens
- Sony SEL90M28G FE 90mm f/2.8-22
- Deity V-Mic D3
- Audio-Technica AT4040 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Blue Compass Premium Tube-Style Broadcast Boom Arm
- Sirui ET Series Tripod
- White Balance Card
*We are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.