Materials for Curry Scramble:
- High Spatula
- Thai Yellow Curry Paste (recipe to come)
- choice of stock
- Proteins or other vegetables
Goal for Curry Scramble:
Texture: Creamy, close to a soft scramble.
Guide for Curry Scramble:
- Heat pan to medium and add oil.
- Add onions and sautee until transluscent.
- Add a half a thumbs worth of Thai curry paste and stir mixture together.
- Pro Tip: Half a thumbs worth of paste to 1 person. you can put more for extra spiciness.
- add enough stock to make a wet paste and let it cook down until thickened.
- Pro Tip: If you added too much stock thats okay, let it cook down for a bit longer and taste, You may have to add a little more curry paste if it tastes a little watered out.
- As it cooks down, whisk your eggs
- Pro Tip: 3 eggs to 1 person for this dish. We made enough for 1 person.
- Turn your heat to low and add your eggs.
- Stir constantly for a nice creamy scramble.
- Plate at the desired type of scramble (cream/soft or hard scramble).
Try These Eggs With:
As a sandwich stuffing (best in baguettes or roll type bread).