We were quite surprised at the nice care package our friends dropped off. Our buddies were kind enough to drop off some Malabar spinach, and at first we had no idea what the heck it was! We are very grateful to have friends who own and run a farm that share their goodies with us and we can’t wait to see what other good things come from the Oh My Galt Farm. Learn more about the malabar spinach here or check out our “What the F is this?” Series video below!
Carlienne’s Malabar Spinach & Nectarine Salad
- Mixing Bowl
- Cutting Board
- Whisk or Blender for dressing
- 1 Cup Field Greens – Washed
- 1 Cup Malabar Spinach – Washed
- 1/4 Cup Nectarines – Pitted and Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Cucumber – Sliced half moons
- 1/8 Cup – Crushed/Sliced Almonds
- 1/8 Cup Balsamic
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut and Combine all salad ingredients except the crushed roasted Peanuts in a bowl and give it a good mix.
- Combine all the ingredients of the dressing except the olive oil, slowly whisk in the oil to the mixture to properly emulsify the dressing.
- Dress your salad and plate, top with crushed almonds and flaky salt and fresh cracked pepper.
Tools Used To Make This Dish*
You can support our creations at no additional cost to you by using our affiliate links below. Much love!
Camera Gear List*
- Sony A7III
- Sony A7rIII
- Sony SEL2470GM Lens
- Sony SEL90M28G FE 90mm f/2.8-22
- Deity V-Mic D3
- Audio-Technica AT4040 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Blue Compass Premium Tube-Style Broadcast Boom Arm
- Sirui ET Series Tripod
- White Balance Card
*I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.