Here’s a simple recipe for sambar cucumber which can complement any meal you’re having. You can customize the spices however you like: use more curry, add or swap it for cloves, star anise, ginger or cumin. Since we’re working with carrots and cucumbers, you can eat them raw, so cook or undercook them to your desired texture. Never heard of these guys? Learn more about sambar cucumbers here.
how to make Spiced Stir Fried Sambar Cucumbers
Spiced Stir Fried Sambar Cucumbers Materials
- Large pan
- Spatula/Cooking utensil
Spiced Stir Fried Sambar Cucumbers Ingredients
- 1 C chopped sambar cucumber
- 1/2 C chopped carrots
- 1 Tbsp Neutral oil
- 1/4 tsp Curry powder (sub with any spice)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Spiced Stir Fried Sambar Cucumbers Guide
- Peel, deseed, and chop cucumbers and carrots.
- In a pan heat oil on medium, then season your oil with whatever spices you’re using.
- Add carrots to the pan and sautéing for a few minutes, or about half way to the desired texture.
- Add cucumbers to the pan and continue cooking until both are cooked to the desired texture.
- Finish seasoning with some salt and pepper and serve.
Tools Used To Make This Dish*
You can support our creations at no additional cost to you by using our affiliate links below. Much love!